Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Confessions of a First Time Mom #1

Hello lovelies,

My first confession of being a first time mom is one that I think all moms have thought at some point or another, but especially so with the first baby.

I never thought that I would think a fart or a belch coming from anyone could be the cutest thing I would hear all day (yes, I am still talking about farts). Nothing beats the first time your baby smiles at you. Nothing also beats the first time you hear a nasty, outlandish belch thinking it came from your fiancé, only to look down in aww now knowing that it came from the adorable bundle of joy lying in arms.

I want to make this a series on my blog and will try to have a new confession every week, so stayed tuned!!!!

Until next time....

Mel
aka Jennine's mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment