Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mommy daughter outfit

Hello lovelies,

This past weekend we had a kids birthday party to go on my fiancés side and here is what we both wore.

Me:
Blazer: Dynamite
Tunic: Dynamite
Beige Jeggings: Dynamite
Flats: Ardéne

Jennine:
Onesie: Target;  Cherokee
Legggings: Sears
(How adorable are the leggings and my fiancé found them hiding in the boys section, under other clothes)
Faux fur vest: Baby Mexx
(Talk about cute, I fell in love when we saw this vest)
Boots: Old Navy

Being the person that I am, I desperately hope that my daughter will have a life long love affair with fashion, just like her mommy. Until the day comes that she can decide for herself, I will dress her as a little fashionista in the hopes that she will always be one.

Until next time....

Mel
aka Jennine's mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment